Professional Cleaning with a Personal Touch
We strive to have the same staff members clean your home, office, or place; however, this is not guaranteed, due to vacation, illness, or departure from the company. Meliza Cleaning Services may occasionally provide a replacement professional house cleaner.
If, due to the unique nature of your home, our service providers are unable to complete your cleaning within the amount of time requested, we may call you to ask for authorization to spend more time cleaning your home. We will inform you of additional costs before proceeding with the work.
You have multiple options for providing Meliza Cleaning Services to your home, office, or place: The most convenient method is to leave a key with us. Your key will be kept safe and secure in our key safe. If you have an alarm system, please give access instructions to Meliza (Meliza Cleaning Services’ owner).
For your safety, we do not return keys by mail. If it is not possible to leave a key, you may meet the service provider at your residence/place. Please refer to the Cancellation Policy should Meliza Cleaning Services be unable to access your home, office, or place during the preset arrival window. If neither of the above is possible, please make alternate arrangements.
To ensure quality service for all valued clients, Meliza Cleaning Services cannot specify exact arrival times. Arrival windows allow our professional house cleaners to handle all the variables of each day and each home without affecting the promises we make to you.
We understand it may be necessary to reschedule on occasion. If it is necessary to cancel or skip your scheduled service, Meliza Cleaning Services requires notice at least two days before the schedule clean. If we receive less than two days’ notice, or if we cannot access your home, office, or place, it will be necessary to charge you a policy cancelation fee, which costs $50.00 Non-Refundable.
When you refer a friend and Meliza Cleaning Services gets the first cleaning job for that friend, you will get a 15% discount on your next cleaning.
Book your first 3 hours cleaning on your first Regular Cleaning, after your Deep Cleaning for only $70.
BREAKAGE/DAMAGE & LOSS POLICY
We are Licensed, fully insured, and bonded. If breakage/loss occurs, please the notification must be made within 48 hours of service.
Artwork, Collectibles & Family Heirlooms: These items are expensive & impossible to replace, the client should point out such items to us before starting service, please advise us how you would like your fragile items handled & their care.
Since cleaning is a very personal and human service, we realize that occasionally an area may not be cleaned to your satisfaction, your complete satisfaction is very important to us, all our services are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In the event a service is not to your satisfaction, please give us a call within 24 hours of service and just let us know of any issues or concerns. We are unable to offer a refund, but we will happily re-clean any area to your satisfaction. It’s that simple.
Full payment is due at the time of your cleaning. We accept Cash, Zelle, Venmo, PayPal, and Checks. Please be advised there is a $30 charge for any returned checks.
Meliza Cleaning Services never requires you to tip, but it is a powerful way to say thanks to your professional cleaners. Even posting an online review expressing your appreciation for their service can mean a great deal.
Please take a moment to offer your comments. We value your opinions, and your feedback is essential for us to improve our service and serve you better.
We use safe and reliable professional-grade cleaning supplies to clean your home. We will provide all our own
GREEN CLEANING PRODUCTS. However, if you own special products that you would like to have used on surfaces, we are happy to accommodate your request.
We are pet friendly, will treat all pets with love and respect. Pets must be outside the cleaning area that Meliza Cleaning Services employees are working in, so that they do not interfere with work and avoid situations and/or incidents.
When setting up your appointment, please let us know about any pets in your home. However, we cannot be responsible for any kind of escape.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE BY REQUEST:
If you want us to skip a certain room, no worries, we will.
If you need a special service or have a special request, simply contact us and we will take care of it.
Due to safety concerns or other issues, we not doing certain things:
· We clean “living space” only, which is the area in a home or facility that has air conditioning or heat whatever would be the case.
· We do not clean exterior windows.
· We do not climb very high areas that require than the fourth-steps ladder. We will attempt to reach all visible areas with either an extension duster or vacuum extension.
· We do not lift heavy items or heavy furniture; we cannot move items weighing more than 50 pounds.
· Heavy mold removal.
· We do not use bleach, except for at the client’s request. Please note, we will not be responsible for any damage it may cause.
· We do not clean animal waste, animal blood and animal blood products, human waste, human blood, human blood products, Biohazardous material.
· We cannot touch or move firearms to clean an area; Clients who own firearms should move them to an area we do not clean.
· We do not remove or haul away trash, debris, or furniture. This also applies to After Construction Cleaning.
· Before we report to an After Construction Cleaning job site, all equipment, tools and/or debris must be removed. It is highly recommended that all construction work be completed before final clean-up services have been provided. The final clean we provide is a very thorough and detailed Deep Clean in preparation for the new homeowners to move in. We place no guarantee on this type of service for the simple fact that most construction companies completely fail to adhere to this policy and usually have contactors working inside of the home, office, or place; while cleaners are attempting to clean it, as they clean some areas contractors create additional messes within areas of that the cleaning crew has already cleaned. If construction companies staff are around, we take no responsibility for the outcome of cleanings which fall under “AFTER CONSTRUCTION CLEANING”.
By making an appointment with us, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in total. Do not continue to use Meliza Cleaning Services if you do not accept all the terms and conditions.